Friday, February 24, 2012

Author/Novelist/ Motivational Rockstarr

RMcDade News
Your source for life happening now events. Spotlighting people making a difference because of the uniqueness of who they are and what they do.

Diamond Cartel


She is the diamond mine of Diamond’s mind. She is also known as a Motivational Rock Starr.  Not so many years ago many knew her as Barbara Carter. However these days she is better known as Diamond Cartel – Author/Novelist and Motivator to many.
I met Diamond in a business women’s group on Facebook. She stood out amongst others because of her energy, her friendly personality and the fact that she was and still is a media junkie. She was always online.  This is also how I came to know the music she liked, she was always posting it. And as I looked a little deeper into Diamond’s life I discovered that she was a fascinating writer.

When I first met her she had posted an excerpt of her book Hurricane which I immediately read. I loved it. The characters were so real if not familiar. They reminded me of people I knew in my younger years. What really stood out to me about this book (Hurricane) was that it brought to the forefront domestic violence.  As I continued to read the book I was able to get inside the abused character’s mind and feel her fear, and witness the secrets that she did not share. A part of her was hidden as she pretended that all was well, while hanging out with her girlfriends.  It’s a fact that domestic violence is happening on a daily bases.  A subject that is very real and personal for many of us.   I commend Diamond Cartel for the work she is doing in this area.

When I contacted Diamond about doing an interview, she responded immediately with so much excitement. I smiled and laughed and thought wow, I would love to impact people like this all the time.
She agreed to do the interview, so I emailed her more information and shared why I do what I do, Again Diamond was extremely excited. So much so, she was at a lost for words. Yes the author/novelist was at a lost for words. Her email read something like this. “OMG…I am…Right now I am turning spiritual cartwheels.” I laughed again and thought, this is why I love what I do. Her response made my day and all the money in the world would not have been enough to replace the joy I felt that Diamond was experiencing.  The moment was indeed priceless.

My phone interview with Diamond was not just informative but it was fun and easy.  I found Diamond to be down to earth, very approachable and very willing to share all about her love and passion for her life work as a writer and motivator. I found her to be a young lady that knows exactly what she wants and also has a clear vision of where she is going.

Who Is Diamond Cartel?

Diamond is a single mother of two, lives in Georgia. She is eagerly anticipating her first
virtual book tour that is scheduled to begin February 27, 2012 and run through March 11, 2012.
She is an Urban Drama, Author/Novelist of 5 books Hurricane (Paperback and ebook), Diamond’s Reign (Paperback and ebook), The Diamond Mine of Diamond’s Mind (ebook), 7 Principles to Guide Your Success in 7 Dimensions (Ebook) and As I Die Slowly (Paperback and ebook) which will be released on Tues February 28, 2012.

Diamond says, “Writing is not only my passion; it’s my purpose.”
That is clearly evident in every novel, short story, article, and literary work produced by Diamond Cartel. Since the age of eight, writing has been a way for her to express what she’s feeling, thinking, and experiencing in life. With three novels, a compilation, and a motivational book all under her belt, Diamond utilizes her passion for words to tell a story to the hearts, minds, and spirits of everyone she comes in contact with. Adding her own twist to traditional storytelling, Diamond doesn’t just write to entertain, but also to empower and encourage. That is why she is the self-professed “novelist like no other.”

            Outside her role as a novelist, Diamond also doubles as The Motivational Rockstarr. Under this persona, her goal is to motivate, inspire, and teach others the fundamentals of being successful and following your passion. Everyone has an artist within them. No matter if you’re a writer, painter, photographer, or entrepreneur. The Motivational Rockstarr has something to fuel your drive, give you clarity, and provide you with the tools you need to progress along your path.

Outside of being a novelist, motivator, and writing coach, Diamond loves to simply live and experience life. An avid explorer, she loves to travel. No distance is too great or too small for exploring. She also loves to spend quality time with her children, get lost in a night of music and dancing, and make others laugh like there’s no tomorrow. Diamond truly lives to love and loves to live.


Get Ready for Diamond Cartel’s Virtual Book Tour Coming To A CyberSite Near You.

Diamond Cartel
Virtual Book Tour Schedule
February 27, 2012 - March 11, 2012

Monday, February 27: Pre-Virtual Book Tour Kick-Off Interview: Coffee & Conversations with Phone Jones on Blog Talk Radio 11 AM - 11:30 AM. We will discuss HIV/AIDS, the stigmas behind the disease, and where you can find information to get tested. (Direct link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mixingitup/2012/02/27/coffee-and-conversationsspecial-guest-diamond-cartel)

Tuesday, February 28: Launch of virtual book tour, book trailer, and book release of As I Die Slowly on www.diamondcartelnovels.com, www.isyspublications.com.

Wednesday, February 29:

Thursday, March 1: The Motivational Rockstarr HIV/AIDS blog article. http://themotivationalrockstarr.wordpress.com.

Friday, March 2: Facebook Fan Page party/contest. www.facebook.com/TheRealDiamondCartel (9AM - 8PM)

Saturday, March 3:

Sunday, March 4: Twitter Party (2 PM - 4 PM using #RockstarrVBT). I will discuss the book, tweet HIV/AIDS facts, answer questions from fans/followers, and do an ebook giveaway. www.twitter.com/DCRockstarr

Monday, March 5: Guest blog post on www.nicole-clark.com discussing the stigmas of HIV/AIDS that affect young girls and women of color.

Tuesday, March 6: Interview with Brandie of Bad Girl of Urban Lit Internet radio show at 9 PM. http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/115765 

Wednesday, March 7:

Thursday, March 8: HIV/AIDS short story on http://diamondcartel.blogspot.com.

Friday, March 9: As I Die Slowly book review will be posted on http://my2crazycurls/blogspot.com by Linda.

Saturday, March 10:

Sunday, March 11: Twitter Party (2 PM - 4 PM using #RockstarrVBT). I will discuss the book, tweet HIV/AIDS facts, answer questions from fans/followers, and do a VBT finale prize giveaway. www.twitter.com/DCRockstarr


Keep up with the latest happenings of Diamond Cartel by visiting her Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/TheRealDiamondCartel?ref=ts  (Please don’t forget to “like” the page.
Purchase any of Diamond’s books at:  www.isyspublications.com or www.diamondcartelnovels.com.   

No comments:

Post a Comment